Our services are flexible, we can provide all or just some of the following services to suit your needs:-
- Stage 1 – Initial feasibility study – Site visit
- Stage 2 – Survey
- Stage 3 – Sketch design proposals
- Stage 4 – Planning Application
- Stage 5 – Building regulations approval
- Stage 6 – Construction drawings and specification of works
- Stage 7 – Tendering to contractors
- Stage 8 – Construction
Below is the detailed Plan of Work:
- AppraisalIdentification of client’s needs and objectives, business case and possible constraints on development.?Preparation of feasibility studies and assessment of options to enable the client’s to decide whether to proceed.
- Design briefDevelopment of the client’s initial statement of requirements into the design brief by or on behalf of the client confirming key requirements and constraints.?Identification of procurement method, procedures, organisational structure and range of consultants and others to be engaged for the project.
- ConceptImplementation of a design brief and input to the project brief.?Preparation of a concept design including outline proposals for structural andbuilding services systems, outline specifications and preliminary cost plan.?Review of procurement route.
- Design developmentPreparation of a developed design to include structural and building services systems, updated outline specification and cost plan.?Completion of the project brief.?Application for detailed planning permission.
- Technical DesignPreparation of technical design(s) and specifications, sufficient to co-ordinate components and elements of the project and information for statutory standards and construction safety.
- Production informationF1. Preparation of production information in sufficient detail to enable a tender or tenders to be obtained. Application for statutory approvals.F2. Preparation of further information for construction required under the building contract
- Tender documentationPreparation and/or colation of tender documentation in sufficient detail to enable a tender or tenders to be obtained for the project.
- Tender actionIdentification and evaluation of potential contractors and/or specialists for the project.?Obtaining and appraising tenders; submission of recommendations to the client.
- MobilisationLetting the building contract, appointing the contractor.?Issuing of information to the contractor.?Arranging site handover to the contractor.
- Construction to practical completionAdministration of the building contract to practical completion.?Provision to the contractor of further information as and when reasonably required.?Review of information provided by contractors and specialists.
- Post-practical completionK1. Administration of the building contract after practical completion and making final inspections.K2. Assisting building user during initial occupation period.K3. Post-occupation evaluation: review of project performance in use.
Conversions| change of use refurbishment| space planning improvements / surveys/ lease plans/ feasibility reports